At The Point Group we take an entrepreneurial approach to building businesses. And we’re always looking for likeminded associates. We believe that by being opportunistic in our thinking, and proactive in our doing, we help keep our clients and our associates’ careers moving forward.
we're always looking for team players
We’re always looking for people who are incredible, driven, and talented – looking to make a difference as part of our team! Swing us a message with your resume and we’ll keep our ear to the ground for what you’ve got going! Thank you for taking the time to visit us.
As a Digital Specialist, you will strategize, implement, and monitor everything from PPC campaigns to web, app, and other digital development projects. The ideal team member will have the passion and drive to analyze data and develop solutions to improve campaign results.
- Create, manage, and optimize paid search campaigns for clients across a variety of industries on Google, Bing, and other ad networks
- Analyze the performance of PPC campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly
- Track, report, and provide analysis on all performance metrics for paid marketing campaigns, this includes internal and external/competitor strategy analysis
- Effectively communicate campaign performance to internal team members and clients, as needed
- Provide actionable insights and analysis of paid search performance
- Keep up to date with PPC best practices, keyword research tools and industry research
- Strong work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- 1-2 years of PPC management experience
- Google Ads (AdWords) certification are a plus
- Expertise and knowhow with Google Analytics
At The Point Group you get the opportunity to grow in your career, work with great people, and truly make an impact in our clients’ businesses every day. You will also benefit from working within a team of professionals from a variety of backgrounds, from PR and social to advertising and media, client side and agency side. And you will be challenged. You’ll have countless opportunities to solve problems through creative thinking that combines all of the integrated marketing solutions at The Point Group.
We are a collective of SMEs and strategic doers. We believe in rolling up our sleeves and getting down to business. At our core, these underlying principles are inherent in everything we do.
be a leader.
Inspire by example. Be proactive. Offer expert advice.
get sh*t done.
Always be accountable and see each and every job through.
Work together to achieve more than you would alone.
move the needle.
Create work that works for our clients, and results that speak for themselves.
live and learn.
Work hard, play hard, and use today’s lessons to inform tomorrow’s decisions.
from the team
“Having owned my own ad agency for 20 years and being acquired by a large public firm, I was 99.9% sure my next role would be in one of the larger consulting firms. I was surprised and inspired to find the same proactive consulting opportunities at The Point Group. I’m excited about our future and how we will help solve for our clients’ challenges now and beyond.”J FrederickVP, Executive Creative Director
“When I was considering returning to the agency side, I searched for a team that is more cerebral in their approach and more integrated in their execution. I discovered the winning combination at The Point Group. We are a hybrid mix of client, agency, PR and media pros, so we know how marketing fits into the big picture and how it all works together to meet your business objectives.”Ann Peebles-RimkusVP, Strategy & Media
give us a shout
We’re looking for energetic, motivated, self-starters who want to work on a team of trailblazers who can help each other grow in their careers, and make a true impact. We offer everything from vision and dental to paid time off and 401(k). To learn more about the job(s) above, send us your resume below, and follow us on social media.