At The Point Group we take an entrepreneurial approach to building businesses. And we’re always looking for likeminded associates. We believe that by being opportunistic in our thinking, and proactive in our doing, we help keep our clients and our associates’ careers moving forward.
we're always looking for team players
We’re always looking for people who are incredible, driven, and talented – looking to make a difference as part of our team! Swing us a message with your resume and we’ll keep our ear to the ground for what you’ve got going! Thank you for taking the time to visit us.
Public Relations Senior Account Executive
Public Relations Senior Account Executives (PR-SAE) play a key role in the strategic planning and execution of work for PR accounts and have opportunities to advance experience in strategy and team leadership.
The PR-SAE is the prime facilitator in assuring the agency’s services are used in the most effective, efficient manner to fulfill the client’s expectations. The PR-SAE should use their client knowledge base and deep understanding of agency departmental relationships, functions, and values to establish and build strong working relationships between the agency and client.
- Develop and facilitate public relations planning and strategic initiatives for clients.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to facilitate both internal procedures and maintain effective and efficient client communications.
- Act as the PR lead and primary day-to-day contact for clients.
- Effectively and efficiently manage all aspects of client assignments, including but not limited to project initiation and budgeting, related departmental communications, client/agency adherence to estimate/budget as it relates to scope of work, and anticipation/resolution of potential account challenges.
- Research, review, summarize and, as appropriate, disseminate information to other team members on the client’s industry and business to ensure up-to-date and timely media relations pursuits.
- Based on industry and competitor information, bring strategic ideas to the forefront to improve our clients’ businesses, and by doing so enhance and/or expand our relationship with our client.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- AP style: 3 years (Required)
- Public relations: 3 years (Required)
- planning, executing, and measuring campaigns: 3 years (Required)
- Traditional media, digital and social media strategies: 3 years (Required)
- Work authorization (Preferred)
At The Point Group you get the opportunity to grow in your career, work with great people, and truly make an impact in our clients’ businesses every day. You will also benefit from working within a team of professionals from a variety of backgrounds, from PR and social to advertising and media, client side and agency side. And you will be challenged. You’ll have countless opportunities to solve problems through creative thinking that combines all of the integrated marketing solutions at The Point Group.
We are a collective of SMEs and strategic doers. We believe in rolling up our sleeves and getting down to business. At our core, these underlying principles are inherent in everything we do.
be a leader.
Inspire by example. Be proactive. Offer expert advice.
get sh*t done.
Always be accountable and see each and every job through.
Work together to achieve more than you would alone.
move the needle.
Create work that works for our clients, and results that speak for themselves.
live and learn.
Work hard, play hard, and use today’s lessons to inform tomorrow’s decisions.
from the team
“Having owned my own ad agency for 20 years and being acquired by a large public firm, I was 99.9% sure my next role would be in one of the larger consulting firms. I was surprised and inspired to find the same proactive consulting opportunities at The Point Group. I’m excited about our future and how we will help solve for our clients’ challenges now and beyond.”J FrederickVP, Executive Creative Director
“When I was considering returning to the agency side, I searched for a team that is more cerebral in their approach and more integrated in their execution. I discovered the winning combination at The Point Group. We are a hybrid mix of client, agency, PR and media pros, so we know how marketing fits into the big picture and how it all works together to meet your business objectives.”Ann Peebles-RimkusVP, Strategy & Media
give us a shout
We’re looking for energetic, motivated, self-starters who want to work on a team of trailblazers who can help each other grow in their careers, and make a true impact. We offer everything from vision and dental to paid time off and 401(k). To learn more about the job(s) above, send us your resume below, and follow us on social media.